- 1837Year Built
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 6+
- Year Built1837
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleFarmhouse
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths2
- Total Rooms12
- Square Feet3,998
- APX Unfin Below Grade1920
- BasementConcrete Floor, Dirt Floor, Partial, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Sump Pump, Walkout, Interior Access, Exterior Access
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Other - See Remarks, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch, Window Screens, Poultry Coop
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood Siding
- RoofOther, Standing Seam
- Water Body Name_Unnamed
- Water Body TypePond
- Water AccessShared
- Water ViewYes
- Water Access DetailsDirectly Adjoining
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count10
- MLS Number4886468
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,190,000
- Listing Agent NameTish DiRuocco
- Broker NameNew England Landmark Realty LTD
- LM MST WGARDetached
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Hilly, Landscaped, Mountain View, Open, Pond, Rolling, Sloping, Stream, Timber, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Water View, Waterfall, Wetlands, Wooded
- AreaMountain, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsOther, Unpaved, Easement/ROW, Privately Maintained
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Bed and Breakfast, Development Potential, Farm, Farm - Horse/Animal, Maple Sugar, Recreation, Residential, Timber, Woodland
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle, Oil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Forced Air, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterOil
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Septic
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Gas - LP/Bottle, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Internet - Cable
- Tax ReductionYes
- ZoningRural Agricultural
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAerials, Deed, Tax Map
- Building Number104
- StreetConnolly Road
- DistrictWaterbury School District
- Elementary SchoolThatcher Brook Primary Sch
- Junior HighCrossett Brook Middle School
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Cedar Closet, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Hearth, Lighting - LED, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - Basement
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions11'5" X 15' 10"
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Room 2 TypeStudio
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions19' 5" X 23'
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions21' 2" X 12' 2"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13' 5" X 19' 6"
- Room 5 TypeDining Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions14' 3" X 14' 6"
- Room 6 TypeSunroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions35' 3" X 15' 7"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions13' 3" X 13' 5"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11' 3" X 12' 2"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10' 5" X 9' 11"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 10" X 11' 2"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions9' 8" X 14' 3"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions21' 5" X 15' 10"
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated December 1, 2021.